Temp To Perm
Industry: Medical Office
Job Number: 15279
SCHEDULE: MON-FRI 9AM-5PM 40 HOURS FULL TIME
POSITION: Registered Nurse
RESPONSIBLE TO: Practice Administrator / Director of Quality
DUTIES: Assumes responsibility for Quality Measures, Clinical Supervision and Clinical Duties according to office policy including but not limited to:
- Knows and understands all aspects of Quality Measures.
- Contacts patients in accordance with Chronic Care Management and GAPS in Care Protocol.
- Reviews, understands and reports on Quality Analytics.
- Educates staff on Quality Measures and Processes.
- Employee Training and Staff Development
- Behavioral Health Management.
- Supervises Clinical Staff including but not limited to scheduling and training.
- Performs IV therapy according to procedures and standards.
- Works consistently to promote the safety and health of all patients coming to the Practice for treatment.
- Consistently works with Quality Director and Clinical Manager to identify ways to improve quality, efficiency and cost effectiveness in patient care.
- Provides a caring and warm atmosphere for all patients and promotes patient welfare at all times.
- Promotes and participates in the health education of all patients.
- Displays professionalism in all aspects of job performance.
- Previous primary care experience preferred.
- Current NYS license. (Maintained)
3. Ability to work well under mental pressure.
4. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
5. Well groomed appearance. Courteous and personable manner.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.