Temp To Perm
Job Number: 15016
Location: Kingston, NY
Salary: $20-28/hr ($1 differential for 2nd shift)
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Schedule: MON-FRI 1ST SHIFT: 7AM-3:30PM 2ND SHIFT: 3-11:30PM
- Perform electro-mechanical assembly including point-to-point wiring, wring out and cable harness layout, and basic mechanical assembly.
- Use and interpret electrical wiring schemes and binds wires together using sleeves, cable lacing, cable ties, and electronic conduits.
- Uses various types of hand tools in electro-mechanical assembly of laser-guided autonomous vehicles used in material handling applications.
- Uses and interprets electrical drawings to identify “best method” type approach to completing tasks.
- Uses and interprets electrical drawings to layout required equipment and materials prior to starting assembly.
- Self-audits/inspects assembled work prior to final inspection, using drawings and checklists.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings, bills of material and electrical schematics.?
- Prior experience using hand tools and power tools.?
- Previous experience using fitting equipment (e.g. cutters, wire strippers, crimping tools).?
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to travel to and work at our Kingston, NY location, when needed.
- High School/Trade School Graduate
What we offer:
- Benefits begin your first day of employment
- Opportunity for growth in a cutting edge industry (electric vehicles/mobile robotics)
- Transparent leadership team – business goals and objectives regularly communicated through monthly meetings
- Casual work environment
- Company culture of continuous improvement
- Competitive salary and benefits – medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability
- 401k plan with company match
- Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time-off
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.