Location: Saugerties, NY
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Schedule: MON-FRI, 2PM-10:30PM
FOAM ROOM: PREPARING PRODUCT AND USE FOAM MACHINE TO FILL THE PRODUCT.
Responsible for producing a variety of components to make a finished product.
• Keep equipment clean, report any problems with equipment
• Keep area clean and neat • Knowledge of hands on parts assembly.
• Knowledge of basic machine operation and machine adjustment.
• Able to process work orders
• Working directly with Kit dept.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Must be self-motivated.
• Must be able to work at a fast, steady pace.
• Good working skills with co-workers.
• Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test.
• Must be able to accurately follow procedures and be detail oriented.
• Must be able to follow basic safety rules.
***Dress Code (casual, typical factory): Closed toed shoes required, jeans, tee shirts recommended, but any non-revealing, clothing is OK. Clothes may get damaged so, nothing of value. Shorts must be at least knee length if warn to protect the thighs. Tank tops must be at least 2 inches wide & nothing low cut.
**ONCE PERM: Excellent medical, dental and vision healthcare: matching 401k, performance bonus, and of course $.50/hr more.**