Temp To Perm
Job Number: 15558
Pay Rate: 18.00
Position: Front Desk Clerk
Location: Saugerties NY
Pay rate: $18/hour
Schedule: Full Time including weekends, 1st and 2nd shifts
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Do you love to create delight through design and attention to detail? Are you a MacGyver who always finds a way to get it done? If so, then we invite you to apply to this job to join our adventure.
Our client is seeking a Front Desk Associate to greet and welcome guests and helps to make them feel comfortable in the environment. The person in this position will check-in and check-out guests and respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to ensure total customer satisfaction.
Our client is a lifestyle hotel brand that is changing the way people experience the great outdoors. They provide an upscale, hassle-free, and comfortable experience in the world’s top outdoor destinations – they call it Outdoor Hospitality.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Greet and welcome guests by speaking in a warm, friendly and courteous manner.
- Support guests with registration and accommodation assignments, helping with special requests when needed and possible.
- Guide guests with check-ins/check-outs in an efficient and friendly manner, and in accordance to policies.
- Collect and distributes messages for guests.
- Pre-register, block and take same day reservations; and when necessary future reservations following hotel rate structures, discounts, and sell strategies.
- Resolve guest complaints and assists with inquiries that relate to our clients services, events, directions, local attractions, etc.
- Assist in solving billing discrepancies.
- Perform cancellations according to procedures.
- Perform any other duties as requested by Supervisor.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERENCES
- Ability and comfort in working with cloud based applications; knowledge of Google Suite products preferred.
- Strong relational skills.
THE RIGHT PERSON WILL...
- Required: customer service background.
- Preferred: college degree in hospitality, business administration or similar.
- Criminal background check required
- Be well groomed and have a keen sense of style and an appreciation for good design.
- Practice thoroughness and an attention to detail.
- Possess excellent and attentive customer service.
- Be like a MacGyver, and able to find solutions when issues arise.