SCHEDULE: MONDAY-FRIDAY (Manager to set hours 8am-4:30pm, 8:30am-5pm / 9am-5:30pm…or negotiated hours with supervisor).
POSITION TYPE: TEMP-PERM
JOB SUMMARY: Patient chart preparation to include (but not limited to) scanning health information, obtaining health information from other offices, and processing medical record releases.
• Scanning records
• Chart prep
• Obtaining records (calling physician offices, utilizing record portals)
• Incoming faxes
• Outgoing faxes
• Obtaining x-ray’s from Fluroscan machine
• Obtaining compliance reports (sleep medicine patients)
• Obtaining insulin device reports (Dr. Cheema’s patients)
• Answering phone calls
• Sorting and delivering incoming and outgoing mail
• Record releases
• Storage (retrieval of charts and stored items)
• Checking triage bin
• Importing N2N triages into patient’s charts
• Importing lab exceptions into patient’s charts
1. Works consistently to promote the safety and health of all patients coming to the Practice for treatment.
2. Consistently works with other staff members, and their manager to identify ways to improve quality, efficiency, and cost effectiveness in office.
3. Displays professionalism in all aspects of job performance.
1. High School Diploma or GED.
2. Ability to accept challenges with a positive attitude.
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
4. Well groomed appearance. Courteous and personable manner.
5. EHR Knowledge