Job Number: 15568
Pay Rate: 60,000
Position: Project Management and Architectural Production
Schedule: 40-hour week (8-5) Monday to Friday (work from home on Fridays)
Salary: $60,000-$75,000 BOE, Bonus pay as applicable
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Highland, New York
Qualifications / Skills
- Knowledge of architecture - intermediate (knowledge of Bluebeam and Revit preferred)
- Knowledge of acoustics – intermediate (familiarity with BEM and acoustic ray-tracing preferred)
- Ability to write, communicate
- Project management skills
- US work authorization
Preferred candidates will have
- (3-5) years minimum experience in architecture, acoustics, or a closely related field
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing.
- Understanding of construction and construction practices.
- Familiarity with project management and ability to move projects forward in a team environment.
- Experience with field measurement (either architectural measurement, acoustic testing, or both) and existing conditions drawings.
We are a global architectural acoustics and technology firm, with multiple worldwide offices, specializing in acoustic and technology sensitive projects. Our work covers a wide variety of scales and includes private residential, commercial, and institutional clients, mainly in the fields of music and entertainment, including recording studios, content creation spaces, performance venues, and educational facilities. All staff in our office participate in many aspects of the practice, including:
- field measurements
- existing conditions drawings
- presentation drawings
- acoustical design
- construction documentation
- construction phase services
- various office administration tasks, including project management.
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- 401K contributions
- Professional development assistance
- Flexible schedule