Industry: Mechanic / Technician
Job Number: 15456
Schedule: Monday-Friday: 8am-4:30pm
Job Type: Long term Temporary (Perm for the right person)
All things warehouse – while helping with deliveries is key, the task isn’t full time. Looking for folks that could also help in the other areas related to processes, project management etc. See the requirements below:
- Loading and offloading delivery vehicles.
- Accepting delivery of inventory.
- Ability to operate machinery such as forklifts, pallet jack and skid steers.
- Counting and confirming inventory.
- Inspecting inventory for damage and faults.
- Marking and labeling stock.
- Loading and wrapping stock on pallets.
- Kitting project material needs for jobsite delivery.
- Issuing purchase order requests as per requirement of internal stakeholders.
- Identifying and implementing new processes and process improvements.
- Following-up on open issues and action items to ensure they are resolved.
- Produce reports as needed.
- Involvement in a variety of site projects as assigned.
- Assist with future system design, troubleshooting, and project management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products: Excel, Outlook, Word
- Excellent communication skills.
- Valid drivers license.
- Ability to pass background and drug test.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.