Industry: Mechanic / Technician
Job Number: 15548
Position: Warehouse & Procurement
Schedule: Monday-Friday: 8am-4:30pm
Job Type: Temp to Perm
- Maintains, monitors, and manages vehicle titles
- Assists with receiving and distribution of new vehicles
- Assists with the assignment of vehicles, including pool/spare vehicles
- Ensures preventive maintenance plans are adhered to
- Oversight of vendor invoices for accuracy monthly, detailed audit coordination yearly
- Oversight of vendor invoices for payment to a/p
- Ensures fleet appearance is maintained to Company/Line of Business or Project standards
- Annually review and update of company vehicle entitlement document, company assigned vehicle policy and driver reimbursement program
- Samsara Fleet Management & Fuel Card Administrator
- Loading and offloading delivery vehicles.
- Ability to operate machinery such as forklifts, pallet jack and skid steers.
- Counting and confirming inventory.
- Inspecting inventory for damage and faults.
- Kitting project material needs for jobsite delivery.
- Issuing purchase order requests as per requirement of internal stakeholders.
- Identifying and implementing new processes and process improvements.
Following-up on open issues and action items to ensure they are resolved.
- Involvement in a variety of site projects as assigned.
- Assist with future system design, troubleshooting, and project management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products: Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills.
- Valid drivers license.
- Ability to pass background and drug test.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret inventory reports.
- Ability to learn new systems in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience acceptable.