Temp To Perm
Job Number: 15427
Schedule and Pay:
- Hours: MON-FRI, 7:30AM-4PM
- Pay: $16-20/hr (BOE)
- Status: Temp to Perm
- Location: Kingston, NY
Receive, store, and issue parts and other materials, and prepare and process related documentation, by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. (Other duties may be assigned.)
Education and/or Experience
- Count, sort and put away incoming parts. Determine method of storage, identification, and stock location, considering size and weight limits, turnover, and required space. Mark identifying codes, figures, or tags on stock. Move or transport stock throughout production area using powered industrial truck, pallet jack or hand truck. Process related receiving paperwork.
- Pull parts from stock. Return excess parts to stock. Use computer to input inventory transactions to the business system.
- Assist in annual physical inventory.
- Process customer returned material when required (receiving the items in the system, recording the receipt in the database (Access), and processing through purchasing, inventory and test (Repair) departments).
- Prepare Customer Orders (replacement parts) for shipment. Process related shipping paperwork.
- Complete necessary inventory documentation.
- Record serial numbers of received serialized parts to the database when required. Record serial numbers of shipped serialized parts to the same database.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Entry level to 2 years’ experience
- Opportunity for growth in a cutting edge industry (electric vehicles)
- Transparent leadership team – business goals and objectives regularly communicated through monthly meetings
- Casual work environment
- Company culture of continuous improvement
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.