Temp To Perm
Job Number: 15345
Schedule and Pay:
- Hours: Flexible schedule
- Pay: Based on Experience
- Status: Temp to Perm
- Location: Kingston, NY
The Warehouse Manager will ensure that all warehouse activities are carried out efficiently and profitably.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the warehouse; schedules and organizes staff to ensure proper staffing of all shifts.
- Hires and trains new warehouse employees.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Ensures efficient warehouse operations through collaboration and coordination with other departments.
- Completes all required management reports.
- Executes maintenance activities when needed.
- Researches, identifies, and presents new ideas to improve warehouse operations.
- Attends and participates in regularly scheduled and impromptu meetings.
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state, local, and company safety policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent supervisory and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of warehouse policies and procedures.
- Thorough understanding of applicable federal, state, local, and company safety policies.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree preferred.
- At least five years of related experience required; supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at a time.
- Must be able to traverse and access all areas of the warehouse.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.